About Hamilton Island
What makes Hamilton Island so perfect for family holidays?
Island life, spectacular views of the Coral Sea, natural beauty in abundance, the Family Facilities, the gorgeous self contained Accommodation, the buggies, the restaurants, the water sports, the Kids Club and the variety of activities contribute to the perfect family holiday on Hamilton Island.
The Whitsundays islands dotting the crystal clear sea, the sub-tropical climate and the close proximity of the Great Barrier Reef quickly have everyone in holiday mode. And Hamilton Island has long been recognised as a safe, convenient and accessible wish list destination that is value for money for Australian and international travellers.
It’s the perfect place to explore pristine coral and colourful marine life, to sail, play golf and snorkel all day long. There really is something for everyone on Hamilton Island, so whatever age your kids are and no matter who wants to do what, everyone can go home with a smile on their face.
10 ways to spell F-U-N on Hamilton Island
- An excursion to world famous Whitehaven Beach, zooming across the clear blue water in a high speed catamaran and spotting turtles on the way
- Snorkelling the reef, incomparable and definitely on the must-do list
- Cuddling a koala at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
- Go-karts, glow bowling and mini golf
- Walking to secluded beaches and the views from Passage Peak
- Beach volleyball on Catseye Beach
- Paddle skis, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and jet skiing
- Warm seas, clear blue coral water, snorkelling, white sand and swimming pools
- The changing beachscape between low and high tides
- Dinghy hire, row, row, row your boat